If you take a walk back in history, you will be amazed at the transformation of TVs. From the small digital boxes to flat screens to plasma and now convex shaped LED TVs. TVs from 50 years ago were heavy and took too much space compared to modern TVs that are not only light but feature the latest technology.
The concept of mounting TVs to walls has gained traction since it first came along. Nowadays, you can find different types of TV wall mounts, and that may complicate your decision if you’re looking to get yourself one. That is why we have narrowed down your search to five best TV wall mounts and provided a buyer’s guide ease your work.
Advantages of Buying a TV Wall Mount?
We all dream of creating more space at home or the place of business. Creating more space involves discarding unwanted things, but ironically, it involves adding more objects to your home in this particular case. So if you have a large, bulky TV that’s eating up all your space, all you need to do is purchase a wall mount to hang your TV.
Another advantage of installing a TV wall mount is that it cleans up and refines your room to give it a modern look. Mounts help hide wires to improve your room’s décor while. It is also known that TVs mounted to wall look better than using a TV stand.
Best TVs Wall Mount Comparison Guide 2021
|Mouse Name||Size||Tilt Range||Price||Check Price !|
[usr 4.7 size=17]
15° forward & 5° backward
Mounting Dream MD2380
[usr 4.8 size=17]
Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B
[usr 4.7 size=17]
ECHOGEAR Full Motion
[usr 4.8 size=17]
5° up and 15° down
Mounting Dream MD2413-MX
[usr 4.8 size=17]
What to know before Buying ?
- Types of TV Wall Mounts:
- Fixed: These are the entry-level TV wall mounts, and just like its name suggests, it attaches your TV flat on the wall and cannot be adjusted at all.
- Tilting: These allow you to tilt the TV screen vertically, up or down to achieve the best viewing angle.
- Slim: These are the thinnest TV wall mounts to keep your TV close to the wall. They can be fixed, or tilt enabled.
- Swivel: A swivel TV mount allows you to slide your TV horizontally to get the best viewing angle.
- Articulating: This type of TV wall mount is the most versatile and expensive. It lets you tilt or swivel it to enhance your viewing angles.
- Weight and Size Capacity: Since the mounts come with a limited weight bearing, you should get one that will support your TV screen without instability. Weak TV mounts risk damaging your TV, walls, and flooring from the impact.
- Ease of installation: The best thing about these TV mounts is that anyone can install them without having to rely on a professional’s help. Even if you’re not a handy person, most mounts will take less than half an hour to install.
- Special Features: When buying a TV wall mount, it is important to consider whether you need the extra features that come with the articulating TV wall mount. If not, we recommend you buy the most basic fixed TV wall mount to save some bucks.
5 Best TV Wall Mounts Review In 2021
If you own LED TVs in a public place like a restaurant or an office, you can use the VideoSecu MW380B2 for its lockable feature. The MW380B2 comes 98% assembled straight out of its box, and it will mount just about any TV regardless the size.
A nice touch is its sturdy built quality. Mounting this TV wall mount is also easy. On average it took less than five minutes for professionals and 20 minutes for non-professionals users installing it by themselves without help.
- Good quality build on the wall mount.
- The horizontal leveling is adjustable over a 12-degree angle.
- Lockable wall mount with 5 mm shackles holes.
- A 10 foot HDMI cable included.
- Long arms allow you to move the TV towards your desired position.
- They didn’t include holes to get the zip ties in.
Mounting Dream provides you with a dream mounting that is free from all hassle. This Mounting Dream comes assembled straight from the packaging since no one wants to be involved in a tug of war while trying to set it up.
You simply take the assembled wall mount and stick it to the wall and fit your TV screen. It feels sturdy and durable thanks to its high-quality build materials.
- Hung stencil provided in your kit for easy mounting.
- Taping the stencil to the wall is made easy by using the level which can also be used to make sure that one side is not left hanging.
- Once brackets are inserted, it’s easy to screw them in place.
- Comes with a 6 foot HDMI cable and three Velcro ties for wires.
- Tilting the TV forward can be a little tricky if you over-loosen the screws.
Third on our list is the Cheetah APTMM2B. It comes with everything you need to install it like the mount configurations and even comes with a ten inch HDMI cable and power cords. We liked how the cords and wires were integrated into the frame of the wall mount to avoid hanging cables from the TV.
It is well built and sturdy. If you’re planning to hang it on your bedroom wall, no need to worry since you can simply adjust the viewing angle to suit your needs. What’s best is that you get all these features for a moderate price compared to its competitors.
- Universal Design means it fits most 20-75 inch TV screens.
- Includes an Easy to Reach Pull Tab for safely locking it in place.
- Comes with a 100% Lifetime Guarantee.
- Flush 1.5″ Profile.
- Allows tilting for Reduced Glare and Better.
- Viewing Designed with a strong Metal GREEN Design.
- Features Lift and Lock Pull Tabs.
- There are minor complaints that it does not support smaller TV screens.
The ECHOGEAR is a full motion articulating mount that has an innovative new design aimed at easing mounting and providing the best viewing angles. It comes with large wall hangs that make it easy to mount the main assembly to the wall. To test its engineering, we decided to mount the ECHOGEAR to a brick wall, and the results were amazing.
We didn’t encounter any instability. In fact, we decided to push it to the limit by pivoting it towards the kitchen, which is almost at a right angle to the wall.
- Universal TV mount design that holds 37-70 inch TVs.
- ECHOGEAR TV mounts can hold four times the weight as advertised.
- Tilting is easy. You don’t need tools, just your hands.
- Customer support all through the week.
- Comes with a five-year warranty.
- Cannot use on some TVs like the Samsung UN65KS8000 because the 35mm bolts are long without spacers and are too short with spacers.
Fifth on our list and second favorite wall mount from Mounting Dream is the MD2413-MX. It is a full motion articulating mount that is cheaper than its competitors yet comes fully assembled, and with all the equipment you need to mount it. The screws and spacers are all you need to mount it to the wall.
The mount is sturdy, so you don’t have to worry about its weight bearing capacity. The MD2413-MX also has a great articulation angle for enhancing viewing angles.
- Easy to install.
- Sturdy build with heavy-duty steel reinforcements.
- Comes with a six-foot HDMI cable.
- Comes with a magnetic bubble for leveling.
- Features a rotate, swivel and tilt function.
- Mounting large and heavy TVs requires an effort from two people.
- If you’re planning to revamp your room and enhance your TV-watching experience, you need to consider buying a TV wall mount. We have covered all the areas in this review and buyer’s guide to help you when selecting a TV wall mount. You will not regret buying the listed mounts since you can continue using them even after you’ve upgraded your TV.