Best Projector for gaming?
Due to modern advancement in gaming technology, there are countless types of gaming projectors. What you need to understand is that the most elegant projector for gaming purpose can’t be the same to everyone because everyone has his/her own needs.The gaming industry has advanced since the invention of the first video gaming consoles. We now have a vast variety of excellent games and to bring the games to their full glory, we need to play them on top-notch gaming projectors.
Today, playing a video game is similar to being in an incredible blockbuster movie. All these high-tech games usually are more costly. In exchange, you get plots which are more compelling, more spellbinding graphics, and what’s more is that you can play with other players in the entire world.
Here are 5 Top-Rated Gaming Projectors Reviewed:
- Optoma HD142X 3000 Lumens Home Theater Projector – For Ps4
- BenQ HT1075 1080p 3D DLP Home Theater Projector – For Gaming & Movies
- Optoma GT1080 1080p 3D DLP Short Throw Gaming Projector – Gaming Projector under 1000
- ViewSonic PJD5555W 3300 Lumens WXGA HDMI Projector – Best For 4K Game
- Epson EX9200 Pro WUXGA 3LCD Projector Pro Wireless – Cheap Gaming Projector
What are the benefits of buying a gaming Projector?
Projectors have many benefits. Here are some of them:
- You enjoy the most prominent possible picture: Concerning the media, it is right to say that the larger, the better. With projectors, you can now produce images as large as 90″ or 120″. This is bigger than what any TV can deliver.
- You can also enjoy small-sized pictures too: Maybe you don’t have sufficient space for projecting a large image, then, in such a case, the size of a projected image can be decreased to around 60″.
- Projectors enable you to enjoy Low Cost while saving space: Projectors are among the cheapest video products. Purchasing TV screens is not only more costly but also demand more space.
- Installation is just but a breeze: Projectors are compact and lightweight. This is what makes them portable and incredibly easy to lift. A single person is all that it needs to install a projector and have it running.
Here are 5 Gaming Projectors Reviews With Pros and Cons:
You can now play games with spell-binding colors in any environment. With 3,000 ANSI lumens and a sharp contrast ratio, you can get a perfect reproduction of as much as a REC.709 color spectrum which is the international standard for HDTV viewing.You will also get sharper and more detailed projection with as much as1920 x 1080 pixels, which is ideal for watching Blu-ray movies without compression or downscaling.This projector has a long lamp life of an incredible 8,000 hours; even if you play a game two-hour every day, your lamp will last over ten years.
- Has a full-Screen Size Range which ranges from 66-inches to 107-inches.
- Stunning Brightness of 3000 ANSI Lumens.
- Good Contrast Ratio: 23,000:1
- Has Keystone Correction.
- Has a one-year warranty.
- Has 2 x HDMI plus MHL v1.2
- Features USB service Display Technology.
- Has no Lens Shift.
Let your eyes enjoy the 2,200 Lumens high brilliance and brightness of a 1080p. The projector features Full HD and optimized optical system, made with only pure glass lens elements, and captivating colors offered by a six times Speed RGBRGB Color Wheel. It allows you to enjoy HD video games with optimum sharpness and clarity.
With elegantly curved design and modern white exterior, the HT2050 features an enhanced thermal system that lowers acoustic noise to as little as 27dBA in Eco mode. If you are not aware, this is one of the acoustic noise in its class, delivering one of the most incredible gaming experience.
- High resolution with a 3d 1080p projector and ANSI brightness of as much as 2,200 lumens.
- Quiet projector: offers quiet whisper operation which lets you hear the game sounds, not the projector.
- Short throw projector: it is simple to install and setup.
- Energy efficient projector: It features SmartEco technology and auto standby mode for saving energy.
- Slightly expensive than Optoma HD142X.
Experience games the way you’ve never seen before on Optoma GT1080 Ultra-High Definition gaming projector. Innovatively designed for serious gamers, the Optoma GT1080 offers super-quick 2800 lumens bright games to the HD screen with amazing color accuracy as well as a 25,000:1 contrast ratio which ensures maximum image detail and enhanced visibility.
It allows you to receive and assess information with ease and formulate a quicker, more accurate response defeating your opponents. Optoma GT1080 comes with the level of digital connectivity you require for today’s gaming gear, such as MHL connectivity, 2 HDMI ports, and VESA 3D sync port.
- Has a screen size range of between 111-inches from four feet, and 166-inches from six feet.
- Features a 2800 ANSI Lumens.
- The perfect contrast ratio of 25,000:1
- Features Keystone Correction.
- Comes with a one-year Limited Parts and Labor.
- 2 x HDMI plus MHL v1.2
- Has no Lens Shift.
The ViewSonic PJD5555W price-performance gaming projector boasts 3,300 lumens and native WXGA 1280×800 resolution. It also features intuitive, user-friendly design. Its exclusive SuperColor innovative technology provides a broader color range for that true-to-life image projection.With sound enhancement innovative technology, the projector offers enhanced sound quality.
This projector also boasts extensive connectivity such as HDMI, 2 x VGA, S-Video, 1 x VGA output, Audio in/out, and Composite Video. With an energy-saving DynamicEco feature, it reduces power consumption by as much as 70 percent while extending the lamp life by as much as 10,000 hours. ViewSonic PJD5555W has advanced audiovisual features which makes it ideal for online gaming.
- Advanced color technology with outstanding sharpness.
- Have exclusive audiovisual features with flexible connectivity options.
- With 1.5~1.65:1 throw ratio.
- Comes with a three-year warranty on parts as well as labor and one-year limited warranty on the lamp.
- Compatible Windows and Mac.
Epson EX9200 projector features high white brightness and high color brightness. It features 3200 lumens white brightness for perfectly-lit rooms and 3200 lumens color brightness for more accurate, vivid color.
The projector provides 4.5 times more resolution than SVGA for clearer Full HD 1080p content. With wireless connectivity, you can project from your tablet, smartphone, and laptop, without plugging into the projector.
With the quick and effortless setup, you can get up and running within no time with convenient control and simple image adjustments.
- Lamps last as much as 10,000 Hours.
- Provides more accurate color thanks to 3lcd and 3-chip technology for three times higher color brightness.
- Features 3200 Lumens Color Brightness.
- It is a Pro-quality projector with WUXGA resolution of 1920 x 1200
- With Wireless capabilities, you can project from any device.
Facts You Need to know before buying Projector for Gaming
- Projector Resolution: Projectors with SVGA, XGA, and VGA resolution are popular options when presenting information in an office or classroom setting. So, if you want to experience great pleasure with your projector, 1080p HD resolution is the perfect resolution which will enable you to get the most pleasure out of all high-tech game attributes such as graphics among others.
- Brightness: While checking brightness, you need first to consider the image size you want to project and the ambient light from the location. This will significantly affect the resolution and performance of the projector. Usually, the brightest projectors for gaming are always the best; but, these projectors are typically more costly due to the high amount of lumens involved.
- Contrast ratio: It is crucial to consider contrast ratio as well as brightness for high-quality visuals. Nowadays, games include many color dynamics and to experience them, your projector needs to show the crisp whites and deep blacks. That being said, you require a high contrast ratio. Higher contrast ratios are perfect for taking shadowy images and transforming them to more bright, crisp, and bright.
- Input Lag: Input lag is that time which a projector takes to make an image on the screen. The most common input lag is 50 microseconds, but most players don’t notice it. Such input lag can create a significant problem when playing online with many players. Ideally, the best input lag time for online gamers need to be 20 microseconds. That said, ensure that you look for projectors with a short input lag time.
- Refresh Rates: Refresh rates is the ability of a projector to process a video. A higher refresh rate yields quicker and seamless streaming. Gamers require 120Hz and above refresh rates, which may assist them to create flicker-free imagery particularly for 3D games that tend to be more substantial than other games.
- Other Factors: Other factors you need to look into is that your display resolution should be equal to your input resolution because if there’s a deviation between the two elements, then that would increase input lag time. Most projectors have a choice saying ‘gaming’ or ‘Fast’ mode, and by pressing it you’ll experience a decrease in the quality of the image, but this will cut most of your lag time.
The Final Judgment
- If you’d like to keep up with the high technology in the gaming world and always stay ahead of your competitors, you may need to upgrade your gaming tools by the addition of one of the ideal projectors for gaming. Get the most out of all your gaming times with a gaming projector that meets and even exceeds the standards and high demands of gamers throughout the world.As you have seen from our review, buying a top-notch Gaming Projector isn’t a piece of cake because there are many things you need to consider. So, ensure that you make an informed decision that will benefit both you and your family.