Which is the best 8 Inch Subwoofer For 2018: Let’s see
Best 8-inch Subwoofer: You can’t claim to have a real system if people outside your car can’t feel the music. The most exciting aspect of a car audio system is the quality of the sound. Buying the car subwoofer may be your biggest problem due to the many brands options available in the market.
Here are Some Top 8 Inch Car Subwoofers You Can Buy in 2018
Let’s take a look at the top 6 Top-rated subwoofers we’ve compiled for you. They have been tested and confirmed for five years to be effective for your car. So, don’t underestimate the 8-inch subs.
With a width of only 14 inches and height of 3 inches, this compact subwoofer is the perfect solution to a solid bass. It can be hidden underneath the seat of your car and still provide a potent amount of power.
Inside the box, you get the subwoofer itself, a base controller, all of the wiring kit including any hardware needed to mount the subwoofer
It is in an active enclosure which means it’s just plugged and play easy install and it’s ready to go straight out of the box due to being amplified. The 150W is undoubtedly going to improve your listening experience wherever you take it.
- You can easily install this unit.
- Fine Tuning since it comes with an excellent adjustable remote.
- It produces a unique sound that surpasses an 8” woofer.
- It is exceptionally made from quality materials.
- It has a hefty price tag
- It has terminals far apart from each other
Runner Up Best Overall
Rockford produces some of the best car audio products on the market including this P3SD2-8 subwoofer which is designed to deliver deep solid bass with a lot of intensity and a strong punch.
It has the Vertical Attach Surround Technique which increases the effective radiating cone area up to 25% to allow more output and improve efficiency. It features a cone made out of anodized aluminum, dust caps, and unique spider venting.
The Flex Fit basket makes the P3 easy to mount allowing for a better installation, and the hybrid stamp cast basket increases strength as well as minimizes weight.
- It offers thermal and overvoltage protection. It is an offer you can’t find with many subwoofers out there. It makes it more durable.
- It as an Intelligent On/Off Feature which stops when you play the music
- It is thick which gives most people hard experience when fixing on their front seats.
The PWE-S8 8-inch Subwoofer makes an excellent bass that you can add to a sound system of your vehicle. It has an inbuilt amplifier with an enclosure of cast aluminum.
It’s measurements of 13.5” x 9” x 3” allows you to add punchy, low and accurate bass to the car sound system without occupying much space. The shallow mount compact design grants you an easy installation of the PWE-S8 behind or under any small space.
Its side panel enables you to access the Phase, LP crossover, Gain, and the sublevel remote control for high flexibility while installing and enhanced sound setup.
Well, if you are worried about the durability of the PWE-S8, take a breath. The aluminum die-cast construction makes it durable for the continuing performance.
- It utilizes little space hence convenient for you.
- It produces a bright sound which can help in enhancing the driving experience.
- Very compatible and can even fit under drives seat
- The 15 amp fuse protects the internal amplifier and makes it last longer
- The PWE-S8 8-inch Subwoofer is easy to install because they fit in any compatible space.
- The real drawback of PWE-S8 8-inch Subwoofer is its price. The fact that it’s compatible with apparent sound effect, other larger models cost the same price hence putting it into a high competition.
This underseat subwoofer is a space-saving sub that comes with great features. It is one of the best woofers if you want to increase the bass to a system, but you have to compromise on space and height.
It has an industrial grade vinyl covering which gives it a sleek look and durable exterior that protects it from exterior objects.
This closed loop design ensures the best performance between woofer, amplifier, and enclosure. It also features a punch 8subwoofer that is powered by a 150W amp.
- It emits high output power at the same time reducing the impact on the vehicles charging and electrical system.
- It has quick disconnect power and signal connections.
- It is durable since it has a cast aluminum enclosure that protects it from bumps and scrapes.
- It is easy to use since it is all-inclusive and to use this system; you only need to connect to the power.
- It is a space saving system.
- Rockford only gives support to units bought through their partners.
All in One
Bazooka bass tubes are designed to give music its fullness and provide a full sound experience all the time and in any vehicle. The use of the tube design is what makes these tubes unique.
You will be impressed with the bazooka tubes because they are different than other box enclosures.
These tubes will give you the advantage of high-quality sound performance and will comfortably fit in any car or truck. They come in 100W BTL or 250- Watt Class-D amplifier-configurations.
- The woofer is very efficient thus producing the best maximum bass output possible.
- It has a multipurpose grill that protects the woofer from damage.
- It is also easy to install.
- It is quite pricey compared to the other woofers in the list.
The Dual Electronics SBP8A is a quality woofer designed to offer you the best performance in as far as sound quality is concerned.
It comes with a built-in amplifier that enhances the sound produced in your woofer. It can manage 160 W peak powers, RMS of up to 80 watts and 2 Ohm impedance.
It is a powerful device that even your friends will recommend. Its design enables it to fit seamlessly in most cars.
- It is made from durable materials hence it as long lifespan
- It is easy to use since it’s a digitally optimized subwoofer.
- It has a compact size for easy installation.
- Its bass is not as powerful as other models on this list.
- The installation is also not entirely comfortable even with the manual.
Disclaimer: Are cheap Subwoofers worth buying?
- Well, these 8-inch subs are a great way for your Stereo HEAD UNITS. How would you feel buying a subwoofer that can’t last for long?
- How about a subwoofer that makes noise instead of quality sound? Well, to get a quality product, you must be ready to pay for it.
- Invest in a quality sub and avoid the cheap subs you see in the market. Nothing can stop you if you consider any of the Top 8-inch subwoofers.
- The long list gives you a variety to choose from. It depends on your choice. If you have enough space and love bass-heavy music, then you can get 10, 12, or 15-inch subwoofer in the market.
- But if you have limited space and you are in for well-balanced, quality melody over a boom and punchy bass, then you have the seven best subwoofers to select.
- Any of these subwoofers are a good budget option that may suit you.
- You can read more on Building a Car Subwoofer Box from our other guide.